Click here to download the 2015-16 school supply list.
Washburn Rural High School Building Orientation
Orientation for Washburn Rural High School freshmen and new students is Sunday,
August 9 from 2:00 to 4:00 PM. This time gives students a chance to walk their
schedules and learn their way around the building before the first day of classes.
Back to School Night
Back to school night is August 12. Students may deliver their supplies and meet
their teachers prior to the first day of school:
- Auburn Elementary — 6:30 to 7:30 PM
- Farley Elementary — 4:30 to 6:00 PM
- Indian Hills Elementary — 4:00 to 6:00 PM
- Jay Shideler Elementary — 4:00 to 5:30 PM
- Pauline Central Primary — 4:00 to 6:00 PM
- Pauline South Intermediate — 4:00 to 6:00 PM
- Wanamaker Elementary — 4:30 to 6:30 PM
Families of returning students, log in to your
Campus Portal account and select
"Online Registration for Currently Enrolled Students for 15-16 school year",
in your Inbox to begin. Contact your school or the Online Registration Helpline,
(785) 339-4955 for assistance.
Families new to the district may complete the
New to District